Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Why do they grow up so fast?



I just had to post this picture because I think it is too cute.

Where does the time go? Abbey is 9, Josh is 7 1/2, and Mary is 4. It feels like Abbey was just going to pre-k and now I turn around and Mary's about to go. I handled it a lot better with Abbey, that's for sure. I'm already nervous about Mary's first day at a new school (don't know why, she's been in preschool for the past two years but not every day and not all day). Plus Abbey and Josh are changing schools this year, too in the 4th and 2nd grades. That blows my mind!!

They have been through a lot over the last year but I think they have handled it like champs. Keep them in your prayers as they all start new schools in a month and a new church this week.

5 comments:

mk said...

I understand how you feel. Daniel's starting a new school this year for Kindergarten. Although he's been in preschool all day every day for a couple of years, I'm a little anxious for him to be going to a new school (a new place and new teachers for both of us to learn). What church are you going to now?

Meredith said...

Your kids are just too cute Jennifer! I'm glad to see you have a blog too. It sounds like ya'll had a great time at the beach.

Where are your kids going to school?

Jennifer said...

We are starting Hebron on Sunday. Our church just got too small for all the drama we've had over the past year (it's tiny and everyone makes their opinions well known)and I want a place where I can just put all that in the past where it belongs and move on and not have to worry about what my kids overhear. Abbey and Josh will be at Dacula Elementary this year.

amy said...

what a great picture!

glad you're blogging again!

Cindy said...

Jennifer - Your children are absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!