Tuesday, December 11, 2007




I can't believe it's December....I think I said the same thing about October yesterday!! lol
Anyway, Abbey has been busy with cheer and her squad has taken 1st place in division at all her competitions so far. We have one coming up this Saturday and the Nationals in Orlando in January....and then we can rest on that for a while. She really likes it and does really well with the whole thing.
Josh turned 8 on Thanksgiving day. Can't believe that, but I will go with it!! He had his Boyscout Christmas party last night and lucked out with the mortal combat game in the gift exchange...he was super excited about that.
Mary is Mary and is busy trying to be as big as Abbey and Josh...gotta love her though, she makes me smile like no one else....lol.
A little on the late side, but here is a pic from Halloween too.
Love ya, I'll be back in what like Feb.!!!!!

3 comments:

amy said...

HAHAHA!! Maybe we'll see another post in March, if we're lucky!

Congrats to Abbey on the cheering! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I love how cute Abbey is in her cheerleading outfit!

mk said...

kudos to Abbey! Thanks for the update, I was beginning to wonder if we would hear from you before the new year starts. :o) Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!